Single-phase Energy Meter Test Bench is one of our products. Let me explain to you the simple calculation of the power meter's magnification (high and low voltage) and simple calculation in inspection:
1. In the symmetrical three-phase AC circuit, no matter what form the load is connected to, the average power of the symmetrical three-phase load is: P=√3UIcosφ In the formula: U, I- are line voltage and line current, respectively. cosφ-power factor, if it is a three-phase resistive load, cosφ=1, such as a three-phase electric furnace, then P total=√3U line I line or 3U phase I phase.
2. If the load of the three-phase circuit is asymmetrical, the current is inconsistent. Then the above formula cannot be used, and the three-phase total power must be calculated by adding the power of three single-phase circuits. Generally, our rough test is always considered according to the current.
3. Calculation method of power meter magnification:
(1) The electric energy meter without the transformer can directly read the actual electric degree from the electric energy meter.
(2) It is measured by the electric energy meter when the transformer is connected.
A. When the electric energy meter is used in conjunction with the current transformer, the actual electricity consumption this month:
Actual consumption of this month (kWh) = (reading this month - reading last month) × current transformation ratio (transformer transformation ratio).
B. When the electric energy meter is used in conjunction with voltage and current transformers, it is generally used when 10KV or 6KV high-voltage power supply is used. Actual electricity consumption this month:
Actual consumption of this month (kWh) = (meter reading of this month - reading of electricity meter of last month) × current transformation ratio (transformer transformation ratio) × voltage transformation ratio (transformer transformation ratio).
The transformation ratio of high voltage voltage transformer is: 10KV is: 10000v/100v, and the transformation ratio is: 100 times. 6KV is: 6000v/100v, and the transformation ratio is: 60 times.
We have many other products, such as DC Reference Standard Meter, welcome to our website!